Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Reverse Confetti's February Sketch For You To Try

hello! what a fun day!

today i have this card up on the Reverse Confetti blog! I am playing along with the February SFYTT!

here's the fun sketch:


LOVE it!

I did the totally 'sam-ed' up the sketch! lol! the images on my card represent the colored squares!
ok ok ok, here's my card:


yay! 

that **adorable** unicorn from Unicorn Wishes just stole my heart!! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then I added some whimsy to the images with details with the white gel pen!


did someone say rainbow?! lol!

I used Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Seedless Preserves to create the background! then splattered some water and ink to add fun!! ha!

The sketch link list will be open from the 1st until noon CST on the 27th. Click here to link up!
Reverse Confetti stamps and/or Confetti Cuts are required to win.  This is a way we get to thank our customers for using our stamps.  Anyone is welcome to play, though!
You may enter as many times as you wish.
There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog at the end of the month.
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I am in love with that unicorn!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D