Monday, February 5, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #22 - Let's Get Inky!

yahooo! 
happy new year!
let's ring it in with some fun and a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! so excited for this new challenge starting today...




did someone say inky fingers!? I'm SOOOOO in!
this is such a FUN challenge, and I had a FUN time making my card!! ha!



eeeek! super love it!

I am in LOVE with that cute, cute fairies from the Fairy Friends stamp set! they're SO sweet! and I love that you can get FUN with coloring them in all unique colors!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! then I fussy cut them out and popped them up!



I used Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks to blend the background 'sky'. then I splattered water and ink drops on top...because I can't resist!! ha!
the sentiment was heat embossed in clear over Versafine black ink! I am in LOVE with the party hat on the s'more!!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D