Monday, December 4, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #18 - Emboss Resist

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



eeek! love this one, guys!



right? heat embossing is like crafty magic! so i'm SO in!
I used two sets to create this card! 



the snowy/starry background is from the Snowy Backdrops stamp set! I heat embossed the background onto a piece of white cardstock, then did some ink blending with Distress Inks to create the sky! (Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers)
once it was all dry, i die cut out a circle shape!



then I stamped and colored the houses from Winter Village and then fussy cut them out! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Stamps to color them in.
I finished the card by curving part of the phrase around the circle, and the I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock. 

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Had to come here to say how absolutely Amazing your card is! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D