Monday, March 20, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #43 - Sketch!

hello again!
today is the start of a new IPC! 
the Inky Paws Challenge has moved to it's own blog!! yay!! you can find it here! :)



this time, we're using a sketch!



love it! it's really SO versatile!! 
those bees are just so sweet, and I decided to make a set of FIVE cards with the Winston's Honeybees stamp set



the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out! I used Distress Inks in Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio to create all of the backgrouds! 




I stitched the sentiment on (which takes place of the bow and line in the sketch!) with my sewing machine! 



I added a little bit of detail to the images with my white gel pen, too! oh and the grass was die cut with the Land Borders Dies! :) so in LOVE with them! 


please think about playing along if you are itching to get your paws inky! we would love to see you! 

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D